Monday, December 17, 2012

Bigfoot sighting in Ocala National Forest

OBSERVED: I was out trail riding in a remote part of the Ocala National Forest when I became stuck in a mud hole. I was out there for several hours waiting for someone to come pull me out. What got my attention first was the sound of someone hitting something against a tree which striked me as odd considering where I was at and I didn't hear any other vehicles prior to the knock so I proceeded to approach the sounds after walking about 300 yards away from my vehicle I saw what I thought was a huge man in a ghillie suit striking a pine tree with a large stick as I got closer I realized it was not a man but a huge creature that I will never forget as long as I live. It had a huge chest probably 60in. across and though it was in a slumped standing position it had to be 8 feet tall with long muscular arms and long chest and mid section like its legs were shorter than chest area. As I was trying slowly to back away to get back to my truck I stepped on a stick and it immediately turned to look at me using its whole body to do so and then it ran off caring stick in a graceful stride through the woods.

BFRO Report 37275: Dusk sighting of a bigfoot tree knocking in the Ocala National Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...