Friday, September 3, 2010

Richloam Tract Withlacoochee State Forest Florida

The section marked as G has been the scene of two class A sightings of Bigfoot in the last year. That is a major reason why I have been focusing on this area. The are is not easy to get into and it is overgrown during the summer. That cuts down on visability (which does help in spotting a skunk ape).

The video I have posted here shows how thick it is out there. I was headed for an area I located on the topographical map to do a session of tree knocking. I bring my baseball bat with me in these wildlife areas. I would take a gun if I owned one. Very interesting in deed.
Fall will be here before we know it and I hope to find lots more evidence in the coming months. There is a way to do a two or three night backpack loop of the area. That would be cool, but I would only do it as an expedition with some of the researchers from Florida that I have met on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I AM A AVID Bigfoot hunter who lives in the area. I have studied and researched Bigfoot for about 15 to 20 years now ,and I do know my stuff! Looking for a group to join on some expeditions as I know central Fla. like the back of my hand ! Very interested . Please get in touch with me. Joey Bruce at jgb2023@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...